ok, I admit it. I am starting to get fall fever. I'm dreaming of leaves in shades of red and gold. I'm craving mugs of spiked cider and big bowls of chili. so please, don't judge me if I crank up the a/c so I can wear my sweatshirts and pretend it's football weather in Taiwan. [thankfully I can still get the football.]

since moving away from all my favorite stores, I've had to stick to online window shopping. [also that whole not-having-a-job thing.] currently, my pinterest boards are filling up with fall inspiration in jewel tones and soft, earthy photographs. maybe it was my trip to the park the other day, but if it was truly fall here... I'd love to bundle up, grab my camera, and spend the day snapping pictures of the changing foliage. I've also been wanting to try out this photoshop collage tutorial, and so today you get the results of my overactive imagination: some picks from my fantasy closet- perfect for a crisp and sunny autumn day spent wandering with my camera.


here's what I would wear:

1. a striped hoodie with a cozy neck to fight off early chills. [couldn't find the striped one but here's the solid colors]
2. these wine colored TOMs are cute, but comfy enough for an afternoon of walking
3. photography gear that's made for a girl: a sparkly and stylish camera strap
4. this hilarious and all-too-honest tee. seriously, I need one for every day of the week.
5. blue jeans that are anything but boring in slightly stretchy skinny-fit spots

what do you think... would you wear this on a walk through the park to snap photos of fall leaves? [or am I the only one who lives in a tropical climate and daydreams of doing that?]
 
Top